Saturday, June 2, 2007

Day 153: Saturday Morning flirting.

This morning, I strolled across the street to the always empty Joel's Java and picked up some caffine to start my day. I sat down and perused the paper while people gazing the folks at the Saturday Morning market. After about 5 minutes, a strikingly attractive woman walked in, got some coffee, and sat down at the table right beside me.

I have no idea what came over me, but I started a conversation and began flirting with her. With all of the shit going on in my life, approaching this woman seemed so insignificant that I didn't even need courage. We must have talked for 20 minutes about a million different topics. After I got a text message from my sister, she started perusing my cell phone pictures and ended up calling her own cell phone for obvious reasons. I'm going to call her tommorrow, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm jealous.