Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Day 128: Career thoughts

I took my first career aptitude test today. I've been searching for something else to do for several months based on my job skills rather than matching myself to a job. Anyway, it didn't tell me a damn thing I didn't already know. It recommended a career in Human Resources, which is what I specialized in during college. I was half expecting some sort of revelation, but I wasn't rewarded with one.

Here was the synopsis conclusion: "You will speak your mind when you have to, but you are really more of a follower. You always try to make everyone happy, which usually leads to your own unhappiness. You have goals, but don't have the killer instinct needed to reach them. You will always work for someone else, but at least you can pretend you have power by doing the hiring and firing."

No comments: