Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day 100: Very relaxing

Wow, it's been 100 days already. The year is flying by. I'm finally starting to feel better today. Just getting rid of all those nasty fluids.

Today, I got one of those quickie public chair massages, oddly enough at Whole Foods. I drove over there after work to pick up some fresh shark to celebrate my freedom of germs and they had a booth setup. The lady giving the massage was very good. Just enough pressure to be comfortable and stimulating at the same time. I left the chair feeling so good that I almost forgot to buy the shark.

Anyway, it was the first time for something like that. I'l probably go to one of these spas around here and get a longer massage soon. Plus it will help in my massage studies. I've gotta learn how to do it right.

No comments: