Saturday, April 7, 2007

Day 97: Dessert at Devereaux's

Still stinkin' sick today, but I'm fortunately functional. I've got a nagging cough that feels much like my bout of bronchitis in college. Yuck. But I do have an extra deep, raspy voice. That's kinda cool.

To more delightful topics, I ventured out into the unusually chilly night air and went into Devereaux's for a little dessert. It's very cool being able to cook my own dinner and walk 100 feet away to get my sugar high on. Plus that's about all I can afford at that joint. :) I tried something I've never had before, Goat Cheese Cheesecake. That actually sounded disgusting to me, but I'm open to anything. It was surprisingly delicious. It had a distinct ginger / cinnamon flavor that thankfully registered with my sickly taste buds.

No comments: