Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day 109: Alive in Downtown.

I wandered down to Downtown Alive tonight, listened to a very under-whelming band called Obsession Day, and hung out for a while before it started to pour down rain and thunder down lightning from the bleak sky. The band seemed like a Coldplay knockoff, which is already a pretty shitty place to start.

Anyway, it was slightly entertaining. I'm trying to get out more to these sorts of events. Circulate among the young crowd I suppose. I also peeked my head out the door for the fireworks tonight. The city shot a few packs of colored gunpowder in the sky to kickoff the mediocre display that is Artisphere. At least the food might be decent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't artisphere our first official date? Or was th Art in the Park? I wore a red shirt.