Friday, March 2, 2007

Day 61: O

I finally went into O tonight, the upscale bar / resturant across the street from me. Very swanky joint, I must say. It's probably the closest to a New York style of resturant that we have in Greenville. The furniture is incredibly modern and the dominant color in the place is jet black. Very chic.

I had a couple $8 martinis, a key lime one and a drink specific to the place called the Otini. I think it was vodka, cranberry, orange juice, and some other type of fruit. Really quite tasty. There is something about sugary alcohol that makes it so easy to drink.

Incidently, I spotted the Clooney over there. They are filming Leatherheads right across the street from me tomorrow. They dressed up the Westin with 1920's window dressings and I think they are closing off the street. Maybe I'll peek my face through the bars out front and try to sneak my pretty mug into a shot.

No comments: