Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Day 73: Barista Charmer

Today was an intriguing day. I was sitting out on Main Street today reading up on changing careers and Lindsey roamed by, a girl that works at one of the local coffee shops. We always yammer on with small talk in the coffee shop, mostly because I never want to go back to work.

Anyway, she sat down and we had a little chat about tons of stuff, books, movies, etc. for about 20 minutes. I'm not really interested in her, but I think she might be into me. At least that's the impression I got. Well, it's always fun to practice flirting, especially with those who approach me rather than the opposite. I like the days that I don't have to seek anything new, but rather it seeks me out. I just have to be open to the situation rather than shying away from it.

No comments: