Thursday, March 29, 2007

Day 88: Awkward!

Tonight I went out to grab a cup of coffee at CU and I saw Tabatha (remember her?) walking down the other side of the street when I was rolling back. Yes, the one that doesn't care for the truth. I waved and went along my merry way.

Well, I was drunk dialed by her about 10 minutes later. This was my first time being the recipiant of a drunk dial, but I digress. She blathered on about pointless stuff she saw on the street and said she wanted to come out and see me tonight. I asked her why and she got a little vulgar. Anyway, I hung up on her and was awarded with the drunk redial. She went off on a rant about me being an asshole and rolled into an immediate apology. This went on for about 5 minutes until I hung up again and turned off my phone.

Too much drama. I'll probably have a crapload of messages in the morning. Blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're stronger than I. I normally listen to it and feel bad about myself later. So you've also learned that lesson. Hanging up is better.

-Magz