Friday, March 9, 2007

Day 68: High Cotton

There is a new restaurant that opened this week down next to Starbucks in the West End called High Cotton. I popped in there tonight for a light dinner. I had a taste for something warm, so I scarfed down some Crab chowder and BBQ spiced trout. Insanely expensive though, probably for the location. It's in a lovely spot overlooking the murky, polluted Reedy. Perhaps the folks that bought those connecting condos for ridiculous sums of money eat there every night. ;)

Anyway, it was quite tasty. It's a shame I'm not in a better mood though. I've been in a nasty funk since the beginning of the week. Perhaps my little vacation will help alleviate my mood. I can't decide if I should dedicate the week to finding a new job in another part of the world or head down to Miami for a week of relaxation. I think the latter is just a temporary fix.

No comments: