Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Day 65: Kickboxing on Steriods.

My pylometrics class was cancelled today, so I signed up for something knew since I had already made the trip, a Tae Bo class. Holy crap, I thought kickboxing was hard. The level of intensity in a Tae Bo class is monumentally higher than any of these class based cardio classes I've tried.

Perhaps it was due to being an advanced class, but I barely kept up. Some of the abs exercises are incredibly painful, specifically a combination of pedaling an imaginary bicycle for two minutes and then launching into a scissors move which requires keeping both legs off the ground. Yikes!

Beyond the pain, there was nothing but fine looking women in there, incredibly toned. Perhaps that's why it was difficult to keep my concentration. :)

No comments: