Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Day 37: Searching for pearls.

So I tried out oysters for the first time at lunch today. There is a little restaurant down in the West end aptly called Oysters On The West End. It's a bit pricey, but I figured I might as well do it right. I got something called the Rockefeller that had sautéed spinach and smothered in hollandaise sauce. Yummy stuff!

I'm exhausted right now though. I just got finished with my plyometrics workout and I really hit it hard today. It's about a 50-minute workout of constant movement moving between lunges, squats, leaps, etc. The Leapfrog Squats nearly killed me. I could feel my heartbeat through the tips of my fingertips.

Motivation is a wonderful thing. Last night, a possibility reopened itself. Something that I thought I had lost. Something I always regretted not opening myself up to when it materialized. Something sweet, something beautiful, something new. Anyway, that's why I'll be pushing myself even harder every day. To recapture that spark and act on it when the opportunity presents itself...

No comments: