Saturday, February 3, 2007

Day 34: Tried a new tea bar out on Pleasantburg

After my Kempo class today, I saw a little coffeehouse/tea bar called Keowee Roast House as I was pulling out of the parking lot and decided to check it out. It's a quaint little shop with a small storefront, but I bet they pull in a ton of business from the Greenville Tech crowd.

I tried a skim milk Chai tea with a little mixture of honey, cinnamon, and ground ginger. Pretty darn good stuff. I think I liked it better than my typical venti mocha drink at Fourbucks coffee. I'm positive it was healthier as well. I won't be making the trip out there on a regular basis, but I'll probably stop there occasionally if I continue with Kempo. It's a good alternative now that O Cha is closing.

Speaking of Kempo, I was much more fluent than last time. The muscles in my legs are really starting to redevelop, probably due to the constant variety in my new workout. I'm going to take it easy tomorrow with a yoga class, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About that whole dieing thing...I would call you the day you didn't post anything. Now I'll just assume you're dead when you don't answer.