Friday, February 16, 2007

Day 47: The Brew & Ewe

Coming out of the Peace Center last night, I saw a new place over on Broad street that just opened up, the Brew & Ewe. After my Kenpo class today, which was amazingly stimulating, I headed over there for a visit.

It's a quaint little shop designed like a cottage, but with a full service coffee / sandwich bar. It also has a little shop connected onto it that sells little knick-knacks. It reminded me of the coffee bar in Postcards before it became a bicycle shop. Anyway, it's kind of a deceptive design.

They have a bunch of local desserts made by folks around town. That was kind of cool. But I just stuck with the liquid refreshment. I got an awesome spiced Chai Tea that's about 100 times better than Fourbucks coffee. I'm not sure how successful they will be just off the Main Street traffic, but I will be returning occasionally for that drink. Delicious!

No comments: