Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Day 51: Tried out an elliptical machine.

I used to be a treadmill guy, but I've really started to prefer outdoors, especially since it's getting a bit warmer these days. But I decided to try out an elliptical machine at the same gym where I take my plyometrics class. It's not a bad workout, but it suffers from the same problem as the treadmill, a multitude of boringness. Anyway, it's not as fun as I thought it would be. Of course, I was already drenched in sweat from class, so perhaps I wasn't that impartial.

On a completely different note, I've also made up my mind to start carrying my digital camera with me at all times. I seem to miss out on picture opportunities, either random occurrences or out with some friends. I think that's why my walls are so sparse. I have no pictures besides the vacation stuff. Plus this blog could use more pictures.

No comments: