Thursday, February 22, 2007

Day 53: Go with the flow.

After a lovely yoga session today, I joined a few friends from class at the Bohemian, a cafe next door. Typically, I would shy away from such things, but I've been feeling more confident lately. Perhaps it's due to my improved physical appearance or new outlook for the year, but I've been more self-assured in making new decisions.

Anyway, we chilled out sipping some drinks and chowing down on a few appetizers. I ate something called Tunesian cigarettes which where absolutely scrumptious. I think it was diced lamb wrapped in a pastry like wrap. We mostly talked yoga and our jobs, but I had a really cool conversation with Tabatha, a girl who I met on the first night of yoga. She's a hell of a lot more advanced than I.

So I suppose I did a few new things today; the Bohemian, those lamb apps, etc. But I'm really glad that I didn't let any lingering self-conciousness overcome opening myself to something new. Today was a really good day. :)

No comments: