Monday, February 19, 2007

Day 50: Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro

Tried something new in the kitchen for dinner:


Fairly simple to make, but it does take about 30 minutes to prepare. The trick is to allow the garlic and olive oil to meld into a glaze. Toss in a little broth, chopped tomatoes, and portabello mushrooms and let it simmer for a few minutes before tossing in the peeled shrimp. Once the shrimp turns pink, spread the mixture over a bevy of whole-wheat pasta and you have a hell of a delicious, healthy meal. After the strawberries for dessert, I'm sitting fat and happy right now. Yum!

I tossed in that extra cardio session this morning along with a chest/shoulders/triceps workout after work. I'm feeling that wonderful soreness only accredited to such a workout. Plus I'm having a ball seeing these new muscles pop out. My calf muscles are getting freaky huge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you. You should make some more of that strawberrie salad you made Jessie and I.