Friday, February 9, 2007

Day 40: Learning the art of Massage

In an attempt to pick up a new skill here and there and keep myself open to new things, I drove out to Barnes&Noble to pick up a couple books on massage techniques on a whim after work. I'm obviously not considering taking it up as a profession, but it wouldn't hurt to learn how to do something the right way. I have limited experience in the matter, hence my thirst for knowledge.

It's actually fairly involving to do it properly. One of the books that I'm reading outlines about 15 different back techniques and a ton of tips for the rest of the body. There seems to be a chapter on every section of the body. They even have entire routines outlined in the back. Lots of good material. Anyway, I picked this one out today to boost my confidence if I get a chance to use such techniques one of these days.

Now I just need someone to practice on...

1 comment:

em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.