Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Day 38: Celebrity watching

Goodness, the celebrities are out and about in Greenville. I saw Renee Zellweger coming out of the Starbucks today around lunchtime. She was avoiding most of the folks around her, making a beeline to her car. I had heard they would be back in town today. She looked pretty normal, but I didn't really stare from across the street.

See, they are filming Leatherheads around Greenville this week and next week. George Clooney, Renee, and Jon Krazinski are staying somewhere downtown, me thinks. Clooney keeps going to the O restaurant and they were all over at the Deveroux a couple weeks ago as well.

Anyway, that was a first for me. I've seen celebrities up in New York before, but not strolling down Main Street in my neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I take offense to that.