Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day 59: The name's Bond, James Bond.

Woohoo, I got to ride in a BMW Z3 today. I'm not much of a car buff, but I do love those little BMW convertibles. The Z3 was the first BMW convertible along with being the first BMW manufactured in United States, specifically South Carolina. It's seen in the James Bond flick Goldeneye when he's driving through Cuba towards the end of the movie.

Anyway, a friend at the joint where I get my haircut just bought a used light blue one and was showing it off tonight while I was getting my white man's afro lopped off. She could tell I was interested and let me ride with her down Main Street and 385 while she tested out the accelerator. What a rush! It's like racing a little stock car down the highway.

Now all I need is 10 grand for my own. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stole a "boyfriend's" BMW z3 once and drove down South Beach. I must say, it's a confidence booster.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.