Monday, January 15, 2007

Day 15: Beat my Dad to the check.

I really don't make a ton of money, but I do like to spend my easily-earned moola on the folks that mean the most to me. More specifically, my parents came over for dinner and we scored some sushi. After stuffing ourselves silly with edamame, baked mussels, Unagi, a healthy amount of sashimi, and a wee bit of sake, I snuck away from the table and paid the bill.

It was certainly fun to see the look on Dad's face; totally worth the expensive check. Afterwards, we hit up Coffee Underground for some java, mocha cheesecake, carrot cake, and the chocolate ecstasy that is trigger pie while talking about my bendy experience on Day 3. They also saw a big difference in my hair from Day 10. Anyway, my parents have always been extremely supportive of me, so I decided to toss a little gratitude back at them for a change.

No comments: