Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 17: Grew up a little bit

I did something today that I'm ashamed that I've never done sooner. I have an uncle that's always been very generous to me on my birthday. I realized today that I've never reciprocated that action besides a happy birthday email (if I even remembered). Perhaps it was the naive kid inside of me still thinking that I should get rather than give. I noticed that he seemed a tiny bit depressed over the holidays, partly I think, because he doesn't have kids of his own. Anyway, I shipped him the first two seasons of The Office via Amazon.com. I feel pretty good about myself.

Also, I revisited the yoga place up the road from me today to try a different style. Iyengar Style seemed to be a little easier on the body and simpler for a starter like me. I had a 60 minute session this time instead of 90 and came out a bit more relaxed. Plus the eye candy stretching around the room was certainly refreshing at 6:30 a.m. I'd like to wake up like that every day.

Alright, back to my snow dance. Come on, icy goodness!

1 comment:

magzilla_funk said...

Hate you. Oh and PS...looks like I'll be working the spring show for a week or two. Be excited.