Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Day 24: Took on actual responsibility at work.

Oh boy, this is a silly one. For some odd reason, the school that I work at decided it would be a good idea to create a Myspace presence for the school. Something about reaching out to the youth of South Carolina. Somehow, I bet the youth would prefer their Myspace/Facebook/Xanga sites are free of such taint, but who knows?

Anyway, I realize that messing around on the net isn't new for me, but being asked to take of such things for my job certainly is. So I spent the better part of my workday writing code to overlay that horrific, basic Myspace design. Anyway, this was the end result: Link Very minimalist in nature. I may add some black and white photos of the school at the bottom to give it a little more flavor.

It's funny that this one fell in my lap today. I woke up way too late to try something new because I have to cook up a storm and spend 90 minutes on my shoulder/arms & abs workout. I made some awesome lowfat, homemade chicken salad for dinner over a spread of spinach leaves. Oh, it was delicious. I'd love to have some more right now.

2 comments:

magzilla_funk said...

You make me so proud. I feel like your mother...but that's weird.

Mike said...

I learned from the best. :)