Thursday, January 25, 2007

Day 25: Shark bite

Actually, I'm the one that took a bite out of the shark. I've never tasted or cooked shark before, so I picked up some over at the Whole Foods Market after my yoga session. It's not an attractive piece of fish, but what is?

Anyway, I marinated it in a low-sodium soy sauce / lemon juice mixture for about an hour and tossed it on the grill. It cooks up pretty quickly and has the consistence of a steak. Add in a pile of wild rice along with some fresh green beans and that's one hell of a dinner. Shark is easily one of my favorite types of fish, up there is salmon. I'm going to have to cook that up more often.

Today's yoga session was a bit easier. I think my flexibility is increasing rapidly. I've got a legs/back workout tomorrow, but I'm more excited about Kempo on Saturday. A couple of the students at school speak highly of it. Should be fun!

1 comment:

magzilla_funk said...

You getting to be a regular at this. See you Friday.

I'm expecting to see the new you, mister.