Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day 31: Bunny Hoppin' into my mouth.

For lunch today, I decided to go the extra mile to whip up something a bit different and obviously new to me. Since I didn't have to so into work until late today, I rolled out to Whole Foods to pick up some rabbit and portabello mushrooms. I marinated both in the fridge for an hour while I did my Shoulder/arm/abs workout. I also prepared a sauce to drizzle over it while baking. It was very Greek flavored with some light olive oil, skim milk, parmesan cheese, and a bit of nutmeg. Wow, it was really tasty! I've never tasted rabbit before, but this is certainly the way to eat it.

I'm hoping it will get warmer soon and I can move this 365-day movement back outside. It was a chilling 34 degrees for most of the day and it's supposed to snow tonight. Maybe I'll pee my name in the snow tomorrow. That would certainly be new. :)

No comments: