Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 22: Checked out Earshot.

Another dreary day in Greenville. Cold, Rainy, and just plain depressing. Blah.

But I still got out to visit a place new to me. I've never been inside the little music store near my sushi habitat, so I decided to visit it today just to get out of the apartment. I have no inclination to buy any CDs, but it is a laid-back place to chill out and listen to music. I liked the cushy setup around the listening stations and the little coffee bar inside the joint. I'm amazed they actually sell music for those prices though. It must to be people who haven't heard of the Internet yet.

After that, I came back to the apartment to collapse. That shoulder/back/abs workout nearly killed me today. My meal structure was awesome though. Mushroom Omelet for breakfast, Chef Salad for lunch, protein bar for a snack, and Salmon/red potatoes/corn for dinner. That's always the nice thing about starting a really intensive workout; I get to stuff myself silly with delicious, healthy food.

No comments: