Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day 16: Thai Food

I've never been a fan of Asian cuisine, besides sushi. I think it's the smell that gets to me. But in the spirit of my movement, I hit up the Lemon Grass restaurant on Main for a meal today. I got a spicy beef dish flavored with basil, chili, garlic, and peppers.

I've got to say it wasn't half-bad. Certainly far better than the curried goat incident of last week. I still can't stand the smell of those places, but I'll have to hit up takeout now and again. I also passed through Marble Slab Creamery besides it afterwards, which is always deliciously awesome. Plus my mouth was on fire from all the spices.

So, a bit on the easy side today. On a side note, I've been compiling a list of things I'd love to do this year if I can find a way. Here is a little taste: dance lessons (not sure what type), scuba diving, get up to see the sunrise from a mountaintop, go to a rock concert, hang glide, pedicure/manicure, water ski, origami, sit for a caricature, visit another country, ride a mechanical bull, try pilates, lay in the grass and stare at the stars, etc... Gotta make it all happen.

1 comment:

magzilla_funk said...

Canada doesn't count.

No offense to the Canucks.